Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer bash 16th and 17th July 2022

Smile And.

The Sleepometer says......only 24 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And here's the boingy little chap to colour up our new page.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Payment as been made.
    Sorry about the delay Neil.
    Large fish and chips for me (Friday) please.
    Atb
    Les..

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Oh yes large fish and chips here too please
    Pete

23 to go.

BOING!

Twenty two to go, peeps.

BOING!

It looks like it's going to be Saturday only for me so sadly I'll be missing out on the fish and chips this time.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    It looks like it's going to be Saturday only for me so sadly I'll be missing out on the fish and chips this time.
    Saturday only ? Poor show Gary, shame.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Saturday only ? Poor show Gary, shame.
    You're right Dave, I feel like I'm letting the side down. I was thinking about buying a nice tent like Les's to motivate me but the one I've got is ok but I really struggled the last time I camped at Dave's Bash in Norfolk (a leaking air bed didn't help).
    Watch this space, I may yet change my mind (I do realise that I'll miss out on the fish and chips though).

You're right Dave, I feel like I'm letting the side down. I was thinking about buying a nice tent like Les's to motivate me but the one I've got is ok but I really struggled the last time I camped at Dave's Bash in Norfolk (a leaking air bed didn't help).
    Watch this space, I may yet change my mind (I do realise that I'll miss out on the fish and chips though).
    Mate, I've got a 100% reliable air bed you can use if you want ? It's only a single though, but your more than welcome. Just let me know in advance
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Mate, I've got a 100% reliable air bed you can use if you want ? It's only a single though, but your more than welcome. Just let me know in advance
    Thanks for the offer Dave. The one I bought from Norwich still seems to be holding air so I should be ok if I camp.

You wouldn't be letting the side down, Gary, as The Bash is just about coming for as long as you can and taking in the positive, therapeutic qualities. And, with nice peeps like you, it's what you put back in. In spades. I understand that a long stay would be a truly magical thing and the longer the stay, the more time for the magic to do its healing best and share brilliant times with lovely people. And I've never managed to witness that magic of a long stay yet. One day, eh? But at least you'll be here for the main day of the weekend when most people will be there and a good time is guaranteed.

Gary from Lincoln (Bash newbie last time out and who brought his lovely little Brummy Stingray) is really catching the bug and has just treated himself to a new 97 (Silverline, I think) and will be joining us again.

Smile Getting so much nearlier, nearly there.

Just three weeks to go, peeps.

BOING!

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Just three weeks to go, peeps.

BOING!
    Halloooo, my name is Peeeeeter and greetings from the Farterland, I was talking to a crazy half Italian from up north the other week and he insisted I should buy a HfugleyW 35 (with threats of a horses head on my pillow etc etc concrete shoes etc) can anyone give me 100 bloody good reasons why I should even contemplate looking at one, auf Wiedersehen pet.

Peeeeete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in