Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer bash 16th and 17th July 2022

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Surgery? Surgery? What's up, Pete?

Please let me / us know either on here or via pm.

Got to log off for now and I do hope you're okay.
    Just my long overdue knee replacement Tony. It's going to be any time after 27/6. Hopefully 20/7 to give me a chance of getting to the September bash too
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Be good to see you Graham, it's been a long time. I'd forgotten you now lived in Barny.
    Hi Dave! Been here for a year now and loving it. Spent over a year renting in Bedale after selling up and downsizing, then finally finding this place in Eggleston.

I've been pretty close to you i suppose while spending a week in James Cook having surgery through Lockdown. Great- no visitors , and the nurses and food were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Just my long overdue knee replacement Tony. It's going to be any time after 27/6. Hopefully 20/7 to give me a chance of getting to the September bash too
    I hope all goes to plan for you, Pete, and those timings would be fantastic.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Count me in please Neil. I will camp from Thursday to Sunday.
    I'm in mate, see you Thursday evening for camping
    YAY!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Hi Dave! Been here for a year now and loving it. Spent over a year renting in Bedale after selling up and downsizing, then finally finding this place in Eggleston.

I've been pretty close to you i suppose while spending a week in James Cook having surgery through Lockdown. Great- no visitors , and the nurses and food were fantastic.
    It's a beautiful part of the country for sure. Yes I'm in Great Ayton mate about 10 mins or so from James Cook.

Hope your feeling better mate.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Boing

Get a load of that, Tone.
    Shall I pick you up, Mick?

Here you are mate. Just had a 6 monthly x-ray checkup, now waiting for a very nice consultant at James Cook University Hospital to give me the results. Hopefully all will be well and i could be discharged. If so, i'm sure i'll be able to get a weekend pass from SWMBO.
    Oops, forgot the pics.

Absolutely awesome. I hope everything works out nicely, Graham.

And thank you so much for the springy GIFS.

It's a beautiful part of the country for sure. Yes I'm in Great Ayton mate about 10 mins or so from James Cook.

Hope your feeling better mate.
    Thanks Dave, if all goes well, i will be at the next bash. can't wait. 🤞

Just one week since our last get together and eight to go to the next.

I love Bash Season.

BOING!

Mr Chipshoulder says that he'll be joining us for this one.

Gary from Lincoln, who made his debut last week, notified.

David (Gina's brother) and Dave from Chesterfield notified.

And Adam from Lincoln couldn't make it last week but should be good for this one.

Now Melv has found his way to Quigley Bottom, he's hoping to come again and he also mentioned that John, Blackrider, might be able to make the journey south to attend. And that'll hopefully mean John Baz might visit too.

If one or two nice peeps who we haven't seen for a while can come again, plus all the lovely, more "usual" regulars plus the latest influx of newbies.......this next one could be HUGE!

And we'll have to see if we can kidnap Uncle Mick. Mum's the word, though; we don't want him rumbling us.
    Last edited by TonyL; 21-05-2022 at 05:52 AM.

I've just seen that Gary from Lincoln had messaged back last night. He had a great time last week at his first ever Bash and will be joining us for this Summer gathering.

Oh dear dear, how very sad, I am in Devon that weekend and will have to forgo the pleasures of this bash. Just have to look forward to the next one.

'Fraid I didn't heed your advice Tony, and the 300 is no longer with me. But I did meet your condition that it could only go to someone nice from here, and I am pleased to think that it is going to be used properly for its intended purpose. And I have still got the Sport to keep me an FWB owner.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Neil I've just sent my payment for Karen and me (and the bloody dog) to come camping for the weekend.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

YAY!

Excellent stuff, Pete. I shall look forward to seeing you once again and sharing fun, frolics and mucho banter.. It will be lovely to see Karen again and beautiful Taz is no "bloody dog"; he's an absolute joy. Love that dog dog. Wish I could take him home with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Oh dear dear, how very sad, I am in Devon that weekend and will have to forgo the pleasures of this bash. Just have to look forward to the next one.

'Fraid I didn't heed your advice Tony, and the 300 is no longer with me. But I did meet your condition that it could only go to someone nice from here, and I am pleased to think that it is going to be used properly for its intended purpose. And I have still got the Sport to keep me an FWB owner.
    I think you must be made to go and stand on the naughty step for a while, Michael!. How could you sell that lovely 300S?

Having said that, the proud new owner has messaged me, so I'm confident that it has gone to a good, most appreciating, home. And I do understand your reasons for thinning down the collection.

Really sad to hear that you won't be able to join us for this next Bash, though, but we'll look forward to seeing you in September.