Thread: Due to neighbours with acute hearing ''hyperacusis''.

Due to neighbours with acute hearing ''hyperacusis''.

I'm seriously thinking of selling the lot to buy a very silenced pistol (Alecto) etc
    So a rough price estimate before I do the photos would be much appreciated,thanks.

.22 Gamo maxim elite (gas ram) with 3 x10 shot mags (just bought a spare ) original box,
    new cheek piece riser with zipped storage ,
    Red Dot sight ,
    padded bag (immaculate)
    Gun is as it was in the shop !

And

Gamo Hornet .22 Break barrel spring rifle
    has a silencer mod fitted
    Unused 3-9 x 50 Hawk fast mount AO scope with bikini covers
    and new flip ups ,box etc,
    padded gun bag,original box for gun,hand book etc.
    Padded comb riser ,ammo holder.
    Again this could go back on the shops shelf un noticed !

Approx 7 tins of quality pellets.

No idea what to ask ,as I say i'm after some thing quiet quiet...
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

I wish,I'm not giving up the sport,however I like to use my garden range,without the chil blaines next door running screaming for their bunker.
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

PLAGUE is offline Nice to see you, to see you,,,,,,,Nice!!!!!!!
    JJJohn if you're not breaking any laws ignore them. Even invite the local plod round to take a look and discuss it with your neighbours?.

Steve.

Thanks pal,Iv'e made up my mind
    Iv'e had whisper quiet guns before,and can't /won't be allowed to shell out on something
    until this lot goes well so i'm told lol.
    As I say my stuff is pristene .

If I asked £350 for the lot
    post included would that sound about right?
    Cheers.

id say that was a decent price

I sympathise with you. When we moved to our house over 30 years ago I looked forward to much plinking ... a wide, long garden with 6ft fences and hedges down both sides and a 6ft beech hedge at the bottom with open fields beyond. I started plinking; really very quiet but not inaudible... very soon afterwards it started ... abuse came from one side of the garden with chants of '**** off to Bosnia why don't you' and other comments. I tried to ignore it but it ruined any plinking sessions. I tried to reason with him but it did not work. I ended up waiting for 'him and wife' to go out shopping but somehow the fun had gone so I basically stopped garden plinking and took up pistol plinking in the garage.
    The years passed and the old chap died. We (my wife and I) started to look after his wife, a delightful lady who cared nowt about my shooting and even encouraged it to get rid of vermin. So I started plinking again. Eventually the lady died and we got new neighbours with small (ish) children. I still plink but am as careful as can be not to shoot while anyone of the neighbours are in the garden .. usually this amounts to weekdays while the neighbours are out at work. No one seems to mind now.
    Joining an HFT club was a great benefit and we shot regularly until Covid restrictions. Maybe we will return to it once other post-covid matters are sorted.
    Good luck
    Cheers, Phil

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Sorry to hear about your problems Phil, but cambridge is a good club and way to off load cares. Go on give the springer a day out!
    HERX77
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by Herx77 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problems Phil, but cambridge is a good club and way to off load cares. Go on give the springer a day out!
    HERX77
    No problem ... good to hear from you. As I said, the tale is very old (like us??). Anne and I started shooting at Cambridge when 'Cambridge' was 'Shepreth' .. yes it is a superb place. Maybe we will get there again soon ...
    Cheers, Phil