Thread: Umarex Desert Eagle pellet

Umarex Desert Eagle pellet

I've recently acquired as near as new D.Eagle. I had one years ago, don't know why I moved it on, and I'm well please with it. I wonder if anyone had customised the gap at the base of the hand grip, like a sliding gate type ?

Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
    I've recently acquired as near as new D.Eagle. I had one years ago, don't know why I moved it on, and I'm well please with it. I wonder if anyone had customised the gap at the base of the hand grip, like a sliding gate type ?
    I recently acquired one as a box of bits which I was able to get working - what a blast these are to shoot! If you mean the gap, do you mean the recess where the co2 plug is located? On the real gun this is where the magazine base would stick out out of the end of the grip; it has crossed my mind to make a dummy magazine end to disguise the co2 plug and recess.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    ... do you mean the recess where the co2 plug is located? On the real gun this is where the magazine base would stick out out of the end of the grip; it has crossed my mind to make a dummy magazine end to disguise the co2 plug and recess.
    Yes, that's what I meant. I'm no model maker but I'm on the lookout for anything that could be used with some thought and glue.