Hi All

Late again, Biggles. Probably trying to recover from my own shooting at yesterday's UKAHFT at Misfits; simply awful 😒

Anyway, I shall be hoping to redeem myself when next Sunday (29th) the SIHFT gathers at Meon Valley's fab Hen Wood ground for Round 3.

Open to all safe shooters (sub 12lb ft) who are members of the hosting clubs (Buxted, Ford, Horsham, MVAC & Mile Oak), plus any members of Iden Fern, MAD and Bisley.

Other individuals will also be welcomed; all we ask is for a brief heads up that you would like to join us by dropping me a PM or email (via my BBS profile).

Usual Sussex Interclub format, with the shoot scheduled to start at 10:00, immediately after a Safety Briefing. As you know, you must be at the Safety Brief (and listening rather than chatting, please!) if you wish to enter the comp.

Booking in will commence around 08:30 and the event will have catering; the usual good quality bacon baps, burgers and coffee/tea/etc..

Please remember that if you wish to partner a specific person or persons (max 3 including you), do not leave booking in too late so that we are more likely to be able to ensure a suitable peg is available.

The nearest postcode to the club ground entrance is GU32 1HY, but located more accurately using the What3Words location holidays.polygraph.hardening which is just off the road between East and West Meon and at the start of the track up to the club. You still have some way to go, about 1 mile, up through the woods, taking a left turn where there is a fork in the road and continuing up to where the club's parking area is located.

See you soon.

Mike 🙂