Thread: Feinwerkbau 300s valuation help needed

Feinwerkbau 300s valuation help needed

Hi all, I’ve got a fwb 300s here that I want to get rid of but I’m totally out of whack with what things are worth these days. It all seems to work ok, I’d say it might be slightly on the noisy side to shoot though (it’s been a very long time since I shot one, I might just be a bit paranoid lol), I should imagine a service would sort it out though.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Cheers
    Ben 😊

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9339/KJzaOV.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/7434/2Jkltf.jpg
    WWW.NEATHMOTORCLUB.COM

YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club member

£350-£400 seems the ball park for these in good condition.

£350-£400 in excellent condition with it's dioptre sights and up to date piston bumper, piston ring & breach seal service. £200 for one with worn/marked bluing in need of piston bumper, breach seal & piston ring. The service kits come in at around £70 delivered without the twin mainsprings. Factory spec 640 fps with 7 grain pellets as a guide to how it should be performing.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

I agree with the above evaluations. Earlier this year I sold three 300s's very quickly (within a week of ads appearing - three separate ads) on Gun* on behalf of my local club - two RH and one LH model.

The club had owned them since the 80's and none had been used for years and were gathering dust ever since we bought pcp's and none were in brilliant condition with scuffs and dings but they all still shot well with no additional work being done on them except a good wipe-down and cosmetic clean up.

The two RH models sold for £370 and £380 and the left hander (which will always attract a premium) sold for £395. Had they been in better condition I don't think they would have sold for very much more since the buyers all wanted to own a 300s!

the last one i owned i bought off here mint ,i paid 370 but that was a lot of years ago

Thanks to everyone for replying, much appreciated 😊😊
    WWW.NEATHMOTORCLUB.COM

YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club member