Thread: Hatsan 900x .177

Hatsan 900x .177

Guys just picked one of these up , and its rough cocks and shoots but noisy and twangy , sent away for the longer screw for trigger , but looking for a top hat , dont need a spring as just for rat shooting , any info greatly received thanks

I have no first hand experience of these but they appear to be a belting little rifle for the money. As with most springers (most especially "budget priced" ones), a little hand finishing, correctly fitting spring guide and top hat and a considered lubrication regime should see it shooting in a more refined manner. Enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I've fettled one of these, I took the rough edges off the trigger parts and made sure they were smooth, then used a longer screw and bent the return spring slightly back to reduce its force and it ended up a okay trigger to be fair.

It did take a fair bit of messing with it to get it just right tho but it was worth it.

You should find the current and next two issues of Airgun World very interesting

I think many should find these of interest, Pete. Nice one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!