Thread: Airmatch 600

Airmatch 600

Hello gentlemen , I have got an Airmatch 600 pistol cased with all it's original paperwork in good condition but it as decided not to work , I don't know if the seals are good or not , the problem is the side/cocking lever will not open fully to allow a full stroke, I don't want to force it and break anything so I'm going to sell it , can any members give me an idea of what it's worth as it is WHEN I KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH IT WILL BE PUT UP FOR SALE ON THIS PAGE FOR ALL TO SEE, any help will be appreciated.

Rgds kev

There was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago about the 400 where it was mentioned that they can be found fir around the £250 mark with case & accessories. Not too sure on the possible cause of your ones issues but I think parts are very hard to find if it needs anything replaced other than seals. So, less than 250 but it could be a lot less if it cannot be repaired, maybe someone knows what the possible cause of it not cocking are & can give an idea of repair costs to factor in.
    Nice pistols though.

The old thread might be worth a look.

Anything is only worth what someone else is willing to pay, spares are sparse on these, but if you have a non working one and are looking for bits, this could be a saviour. If yours dosent work you are limiting your market somewhat to someone prepared to take a punt, which means a lower cost. This maybe around the £150 - £200 mark unless it's a known easy fix and the seals are good...
    Sorry to be so negative, I'd be tempted to have it serviced and know I could sell higher...

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the 400, still looking for a parts diagram, does you manual have a parts diagram? I would love to see it if it does, pretty please!