Thread: Walther LP53 MISCOUNT DELUXE.

Walther LP53 MISCOUNT DELUXE.

Being retired i thought today i would have a look through some of my collection. Looking through my lists of pistols i inspected my 5 remaining deluxe boxed Walther lp53s. All in superb condition and complete with their accessories. Having sold 4/5 over the last few years.I replaced them back in storage and opened other cases & low and behold at the bottom of one was another lp53 deluxe a 1966 version forgotten about. Now back up to six.
    Also in storage i have a wood cased Webley mk1 target pistol stamped with American Stoeger on the action and complete with .177 &.22 barrels & Webley pellet tins. Circa 1925/9. The gun has been refurbished and is in ex. condition. How do i put a price on this rare superb pistol.

Still dreaming. Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Also in storage i have a wood cased Webley mk1 target pistol stamped with American Stoeger on the action and complete with .177 &.22 barrels & Webley pellet tins. Circa 1925/9. The gun has been refurbished and is in ex. condition. How do i put a price on this rare superb pistol.

Still dreaming. Roly.
    Hard to put a price on a refurbished pistol, Roly. Maybe the answer is, don't.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Being retired i thought today i would have a look through some of my collection. Looking through my lists of pistols i inspected my 5 remaining deluxe boxed Walther lp53s. All in superb condition and complete with their accessories. Having sold 4/5 over the last few years.I replaced them back in storage and opened other cases & low and behold at the bottom of one was another lp53 deluxe a 1966 version forgotten about. Now back up to six.

Still dreaming. Roly.
    I think its a MK2 Target? Does it have the walnut checkered grips?

Webley.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    I think its a MK2 Target? Does it have the walnut checkered grips?
    Yes indeed it does have the Walnut grips.
    Roly.

Price.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    That sounds logical to me. Obviously needs to be seen to be appreciated.
    Roly.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I have to agree with the above reply. it is hard to put a price on a none original condition pistol. a rare item all the same.