Thread: Victory Oh I say !

Victory Oh I say !

Just a quick ish post about the
    smk cp2 Victory I bought .
    Hand on heart no exaggeration these guns are accurate,and I do mean accurate.
    I fitted the rifle barrel and a Hawk 3-9x 50 AO scope
    after zeroing! shooting at 20 meters (I was getting accustomed to it) I put four marker pen dots on a piece of card.
    Using the bipod I hit each dot spot on.I then chose a blank area and zoomed in. On shooting the pellet hit exactly at the
    scopes centre. I then shot at that and the Bisley pest control .22 went clean through the first hole.
    After about 38 shots I let the remaining C02 out as thats where Iv'e decided to call it.
    As for power comparing the penetration of my ''known'' foot pound springer @ 12 ft pounds the CP2's penetration
    was very much similar but at a guess I'd say it's running at 8 easily maybe a tad more. I have an aftermarket hammer spring that takes minutes to fit and gain a couple of pounds more but i'm happy with it as it is ! The Bisley heavy weight punched below the surface of a piece of 2x3 pse at 20 yds ''scientific I know''
    better than the olde yellow pages.
    For the money and indeed the warranty and of course the performance these guns are very good value,
    by the way the silencer does a proper job too.
    I think its a matter of try one and see what you think.
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

very good bud happy times

Thanks pal.
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

I have also been just as impressed. With the rifle barrel in .22 mine was around 8 ft lbs and it does 6 x 7 magazines on each caplets. Very garden friendly in terms of noise, and I think capable of close range recoiless garden rat control without the pumps or cylinders of PCPs.
    I think they could alao be a good bet to introduce youngsters to air guns under suitable supervision.

I’ve never tried a cp2 but I’ve got a cp1 and several other Artemis, always found them accurate