I decided to put up my results so far as a review with a link to an album of target results, which are self explanatory.

At this point I have only been able to test;
JSB Pb free .25 - 16.54gn.
JSB Pb free .22 - 11.75gn.
FTT Green .22 - 9.57gn.
more to follow as & when I can get hold of them.

JSB .25.
The first Pb free I have really tested and I have to say a very pleasant surprise, My BSA scorpion loves them
at 25yds a magazine of 8 shots gave a single ragged hole less than 10mm (see photo) while I haven't quite been able to repeat that group, it shoots 5p size groups all day.

FAC sadly is another matter, at 42yds the groups are more like 50mm, this obviously needs more work,
I suspect I need to turn the power down to 30fpe or less, as at around 40fpe they are doing 1054fps ave.

JSB .22.
Another pleasant surprise, my Rapid .22 is not exactly pellet fussy, but these Pb free shot better groups at 25yds than some good lead brands,
They also seem to improve quite a bit with a few drops of Napier pellet lube,
sadly on the 5 shot group I pulled the second shot, it was 100% my fault and opened what would have been a sub 10mm single hole to 4+1 at 15mm.
On the 10 shot group the first shot was some 25fps slower than the rest giving a 9+1 group.

FTT Green
Disappointing after the JSB results, and more like the general reports for lead free.
A 5 shot group of 25mm, followed by a 10 shot group of 30mm but the POI was completely random.

I then repeated the test, with these pellets getting a few drops of Napier lube,
The 5 shot group improved to 20mm, once again on the 10 shot group the first shot was some 30fps slower than the rest ? which kept the group at 30mm.

Away from the actual accuracy all of these lead free have the issue that they are just too hard to consider as a hunting pellet,
and if I was using a metal target I would be very worried about ricochets.

Target photo's
https://ibb.co/album/TDpXg4