Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
So is there something wrong with asking you to call an item by the correct term ? a PRV is not the same as a bleed screw.

How are people supposed to learn the correct & safe way to do something, if not from reading the correct information, identifying the correct parts, in the first place

The first post says the gauge is registering the cyl pressure which indicates to me that it contains air, granted no figure was given.

Yes I would hope he would notice a leak, but stating the whip pressure dropping means the gauge is at fault is still wrong

OK Wilba
260bar should certainly be enough to unstick the rifle valve, but what concerns me is how do you know ?

did you check that with a blanking plug or did it show that when connected to the rifle ?

because if it read that when you connected to the rifle first time around, then you might have already over filled the gun
It showed that when connected to the rifle and i opened the dive tank valve fully so expect as you stated thats the pressure in the whip. I will try ad you said and open and close the valve quickly as it might be the guns fill valve is sticking. Thanks for the info. I was just hesitant as when the pressure went up to over 200 on the tanks guage and nothing happened it frightened me slightly. Thanks very much to you all for your kind input. Chris