Thread: 1980's airguns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1980's airguns

I'm in my mid fifties and have been airgunning since early teens.

I shoot with 2 Air Arms PCP's now.

I have a Weihrauch HW77...1983 model...177 ....bought new....fair condition

An Air Arms Mistral.....believe 1985......22......bought second hand around 1990, I fitted Theoben Gas Ram....Good to VGC condition....Hunter 4x40 wide angle scope.

Webley Omega.......bought new, in 1987, I think.....177.....Tasco 4x32 scope....good condition

BSA Cadet....177...slightly untidy....no idea of age.

Any idea on valuations?

welcome to the bbs some nice guns you have there

A friend recommended the site.

I'm thinking of selling the 4 old springers I have, as they just lay in a box now. They've not been used in years and someone might get better use out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyH View Post
    A friend recommended the site.

I'm thinking of selling the 4 old springers I have, as they just lay in a box now. They've not been used in years and someone might get better use out of them.
    Hello and welcome some good old school stuff there im sure there is a following still for the oldies --but also as a new member this is not a place to use as sales only platform as im sure your not -you can pick up some good unwanted stuff from other members and the same as you offering your old and unwanted shooting gear --im sure you will be able to advise and give shooting tips to the members if needed welcome on board

Absolutley, if anybody wants to ask anything, fire away.

Was out ratting last night with my S200 and Pard NV007V, dropped a good few rats and a rabbit, for good measure.

My shooting mate had the good fortune of seeing an owl pick up one of the rats, eveyones a winner.

The reason I mentioned the old springers is not purely about sales, it's the fact they are lying in a box doing nothing and someone might be looking for one

of those models in particular, and give them some action.

When I was younger I had various guns mounted on my wall, couldn't do that now in Scotland, without infringing, god knows, how many laws!!

Springers

Welcome to the BBS.

Weihrauch HW77 - £185
    Omega - £200

Maybe a little more with some pics to help judge condition. Can't help with the AA or BSA but more knowledgeable members will be able to help.
    Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by KennyH View Post
    I'm in my mid fifties and have been airgunning since early teens.

I shoot with 2 Air Arms PCP's now.

I have a Weihrauch HW77...1983 model...177 ....bought new....fair condition

An Air Arms Mistral.....believe 1985......22......bought second hand around 1990, I fitted Theoben Gas Ram....Good to VGC condition....Hunter 4x40 wide angle scope.

Webley Omega.......bought new, in 1987, I think.....177.....Tasco 4x32 scope....good condition

BSA Cadet....177...slightly untidy....no idea of age.

Any idea on valuations?
    I've sold quite a few out of mine lately from the 80s and all seem to be between the £200/£250 price range, Myself I think some were worth a little more but hey they only worth what they sell for , Unfortunately lots of strange folk about and lots of messers so it can seem a bit daunting without a good sense of humor.

Hw77

Weihrauch used square section springs in the MK2 97K, so late 90's. If you find one in a 77 then it's been put there by an owner during it's life. I once brought one with one fitted and it was 38 coils..no wonder it was coil bound. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 04-06-2022 at 02:48 PM.