Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1980's airguns

Welcome wee fella.

It’s quite a laborious thing to load pictures up, you need to upload them to a hosting site like imgur then copy and paste into a sales thread.

Or you can post a sales thread and offer to email images to folks that are interested, if they private message you that way they can give you they’re email addy.

Nice to see you here after 40 years.
    Last edited by Clanchief; 22-06-2022 at 08:49 PM.
    Nice things happen to nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanchief View Post
    Welcome wee fella.

It’s quite a laborious thing to load pictures up, you need to upload them to a hosting site like imgur then copy and paste into a sales thread.

Or you can post a sales thread and offer to email images to folks that are interested, if they private message you that way they can give you they’re email addy.

Nice to be here Big Guy. I'll probably do the latter, it sounds easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanchief View Post
    Welcome wee fella.

Using an image hosting site isn't always the best option. Someone in a few years from now might be reading this post and the images may have been removed form the hosting site rendering this post pointless.

On the subject of the value of the mistral, Unless the design changed I’m pretty sure the gas ram is a direct replacement for the spring so simply remove, replace with a spring to get it back to original value, Then sell the ram, last ram I sold I got back what I paid for it

Sharps Ace was a nice gun, had one in the 80s and got John Bowket to customise the valving unit and had the barrel threaded etc. Great gun sorry i sold it. Are there any of these about these days, what do they go for.