Thread: Opinions on this Airsporter please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    That gun is overpriced in my opinion, I have visited that shop a couple of times whilst at the 1940s re-enactment festival, all his ‘ vintage’ guns seem overpriced to me, then again though, I’m no expert.

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    That gun is overpriced in my opinion, I have visited that shop a couple of times whilst at the 1940s re-enactment festival, all his ‘ vintage’ guns seem overpriced to me, then again though, I’m no expert.

Melv

Was at the NYMR last weekend Melv, have they banned the festival totally now, or is it just certain uniforms .....From discussions I gleaned a lot of folk were upset as was living history being changed due to the protests of a vocal small number of visitors.

ATB, Ed

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Was at the NYMR last weekend Melv, have they banned the festival totally now, or is it just certain uniforms .....From discussions I gleaned a lot of folk were upset as was living history being changed due to the protests of a vocal small number of visitors.

ATB, Ed
    Not sure EB, gonna make enquiries as to what the new format will be, wil let you know.

Melv