Thread: MTC Scopes

MTC Scopes

Have been thinking to get a new scope,and have been considering the MTC range but i don't know anyone who has one.
    How are they rated by anyone has one ?
    thanks

From my experience the earliest ones were better, they seem to have cut quality and kept price. Simply look through and older one and see the difference. That said so much seems to be going that way nowdays

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Ive got a Mamba Lite and Id happily buy another one.

I have 3 viper connects, 2 mtc swap prismatic and I think they are very good.
    I also have vortex and falcon which I think are worth the money.
    Atb
    Mart

The original MTC scopes when Garry & Sammy ran it were, imo, better than those, since the company was bought out by whoever it was.
    I still use the old Optisan made Mamba-lite's on two rifles & Optisan branded scopes on two others, because they suit my eye.

To the OP, if the MTC range suit your eyes then buy one, because that is the be all & end all of it.