Thread: Diana 75 foresight inner size…?

Diana 75 foresight inner size…?

After trying various options I haven’t found a clear foresight element that sits in place and the special Diana squeezy ones are not use. So, to save buying callipers does anyone know the max inner size of the Diana 75 foresight so I can order some to be made…? It’s approx 19mm ish….

Do you have the original 75 with the built-in adjustable front sight aperture, or the later 75 T01 with "normal" interchangeable inserts?

The removable securement sleeve in the latter is the standard "M18" thread (18 x 0.5 mm) used in most German sights of the day. Any clear acrylic insert made for M18 sights should drop in, in front of the sleeve. Also there's a large range of front sight accessories made by Gehmann, Centra, etc. that fit any M18 sight.

I believe the OEM metal inserts are the same as used in Diana's earlier guns, which also fit older FWB and Walther front sights. The inserts I have are 15.7 mm (0.7") in diameter (interestingly, the old Walther and Diana sights have the slightly smaller M17 sleeve, while FWB and the Diana 75 are M18, but all use the same metal inserts).

Hello - I have the original T75 with the built in adjustable aperture..... i have tried FWB and Anschutz ones, and they are too big - I think i need to get some 19mm ones made ;-)

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    If it helps a 5p piece is exactly 18.0mm

If it's adjustable - does the inside diameter change to squeeze the Diana one?
    Last edited by harvey_s; 10-02-2023 at 01:55 PM.

Hi,
    Not sure if this will help you. I picked this 75 up yesterday I do not know which model it is. It did come with a number of 19mm OD acrylic sights with holes in the centre incrementally increasing in size from 3mm diameter.

[IMG]

I have just been told on a different forum that they are made by a guy called Harvey. I am reasonably confident that I could get his contact details as one of the guys goes shooting with him regularly.