Thread: Webley Falcon Air Rifle Pack

Webley Falcon Air Rifle Pack

For Sale: A rare Webley Falcon Air Rifle Kit in .22.

This is currently the only Falcon Air Rifle Pack known to me and was originally sold during the mid 1960s by John England of Wigan, a mail order catalogue.

The kit contains all that was required to start a journey into airgunning including a Webley air rifle cover, tin of pellets (voucher still present for a badge), oil bottle, instructions and a Webley branded target holder with a couple of period target cards. There were no darts present (no bad thing as it preserves the rifling) when I bought the pack and no 'scope but I can throw in FOC a contemporary Webley sight to complete the set.

The pack and contents have been preserved in very good original condition (there are a few age related scuffs and torn corners to the box) within the outer posting carton, which is also Webley marked. All in all a unique item that has survived in excellent condition.

I've priced this unique pack at £395. I can post for an extra £10 but this has to be at buyer's risk as PF48 only insure up to £100. I can securely pack the contents though. NOW SOLD

Link to pics below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/C27qbsJdKC1CsKYJ9

Thanks for looking.

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 23-07-2022 at 01:35 PM.
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

This pack is still available for sale.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.