Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Bob View Post
I think they're very good.
I like the weight in the shoulder feel, as opposed to the front heavy feel of a normal rifle (especially a springer).
I like that they will fit in a rucksack, so can be carried discretely and even carried on a motorcycle.
And I guess that for me, I look at everything from an engineering point of view. If an airgun can be made short and light (and in the case of PCP it can) then why have one that's long and heavy?
Since a rifle has to be at least 24" long here that's the smallest we can go, so when bullpup shopping I look for the one that's closest to that.
Yep. Me too.

I had my HW100K converted to a bullpup design back in 2007, purely because it made it more comfortable to shoulder and shifted the weight balance backwards which for me is always better. It was my HFT gun and my scores improved greatly after it's reconfiguration. The scope to barrel height did make some close-up shots a bit tricky but with practice and holdover knowledge I was able to overcome that. Although I sold it when I stopped doing HFT a few years back, it remains the most comfortable air rifle I've ever used (and I've owned dozens and dozens).