Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bullpups - Sinclair C5 of the future discuss ?

If I could only have one gun It wouldn’t be a BP. But I’m happy to own two in my varied collection. My kral PB and Artemis p10 are as accurate as any of my other pcp, great for hunting

Luckily it is just an opinion.. the OP is entitled to have an opinion.

Doesn’t make him correct, but he knows that already or he wouldn’t be asking for validation.

I have viewed various bullpups over the years and they have generally left me cold and totally unimpressed.
    The main dislike is having the cocking lever stupidly positioned somewhere around your ear. . . What idiots thought that would ever be a good idea...!!

However , enter the AGT Vulcan 3.
    This one is totally different to the usual run-of-the-mill dross.
    It handles well and it balances well.
    It has a CZ barrel, and the cocking lever is above the trigger. It is also located on the left side (the correct side.
    In sub 12 ft.lb, it can reliably empty it's 15-round magazine into a sub 20mm group size at 50 yards. . . . Time after time.

The quality, consistency and accuracy are sublime. . Definitely worth a look for anyone interested in a decent bullpup.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing Commander View Post
    I have viewed various bullpups over the years and they have generally left me cold and totally unimpressed.
    The main dislike is having the cocking lever stupidly positioned somewhere around your ear. . . What idiots thought that would ever be a good idea...!!

However , enter the AGT Vulcan 3.
    This one is totally different to the usual run-of-the-mill dross.
    It handles well and it balances well.
    It has a CZ barrel, and the cocking lever is above the trigger. It is also located on the left side (the correct side.
    In sub 12 ft.lb, it can reliably empty it's 15-round magazine into a sub 20mm group size at 50 yards. . . . Time after time.

The quality, consistency and accuracy are sublime. . Definitely worth a look for anyone interested in a decent bullpup.
    Yes a very nice BP, all the Vulcans are ambi cocking I believe, the Edgun goes a step further and offers constant ambi cocking and safety, I actually dont mind(even like) the cocking at the rear, some fixed make it a no go for lefties, each to their own.

A quality BP thats been on my wanted list for years but sadly never obtained is the Taipan veteran, now there’s an amazing BP

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Bullpups - Sinclair C5 of the future discuss ?

Quote Originally Posted by rancidtom View Post
    If we were allowed full auto airguns then maybe, but why would people need a full auto airgun? Bullpups were designed for close quarter warfare against humans, not rats or squirrels etc. The idea behind the bullpup was based on "spray and pray" while you jump through a doorway shouting the obligatory "Hut! Hut! Hut!" in an American accent....
    The airsoft brigade have them for placcy BB's, which for me tells me all I need to know.
    i'm no fan of bullpups either especially the ridiculously overpriced offerings from daystate etc, however watching the vids on youtube of the full auto airguns decimating tin cans etc on the range I can see the appeal of those for mad plinking sessions for a laugh. (& a lot less dangerous than full auto firearms) My titan mp3 is all the carbine I'll ever need though & the wife loves shooting it as it's so light.

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    i'm no fan of bullpups either especially the ridiculously overpriced offerings from daystate etc, however watching the vids on youtube of the full auto airguns decimating tin cans etc on the range I can see the appeal of those for mad plinking sessions for a laugh. (& a lot less dangerous than full auto firearms) My titan mp3 is all the carbine I'll ever need though & the wife loves shooting it as it's so light.
    The daystate isn’t my cup of tea either, they are basically a Redwolf in a BP configuration. There’s a guy at our little benchrest club that out shoots virtually everyone with his pulsar so there tidy

Have you ever used a Bullpup ?

I scoffed at them too until I used one, not for everyone but you have to at least try one

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars