Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kempton Park Photos 26 June 2022

Kempton Park Photos 26 June 2022

It's hard to believe that Kempton has been a firm fixture in the arms fair calendar for 5 years now.

A busy day was had by all with brisk trade around the fair. I saw lots of people lugging around newly bought boxes and bags containing guns. There was certainly plenty to tempt us and for once, I resisted buying a rifle, despite nearly being tempted by several. I did come away with a couple of pistols and an old tin of pellets though.

My sincere thanks to Peter and Liz Binfield for yet another successful fair.

Here's a link to pics. My camera battery ran out before I finished snapping, so the last 35 images were taken on a back up pocket camera!

Here's what you could have bought

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4SjBWKR6Ye6JZ7sKA

Enjoy!

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 26-06-2022 at 01:47 PM.
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Nice pics. The day appeared to be a success. Thanks for sharing with the group.

Thank you, as always, for posting pictures

Michael
    Too many Airguns and Pistols
    Beretta 682 Sporter, and Skeet

Really enjoyed looking at the photos.....and just wished there was a similar event closer to me!

Kempton

Wonder pics as per norm. Mach 1.5

Thank you John for those reminders of an excellent day.

Had a great time as usual, looks like you missed the stall that had three Jackels for sale?

Oh, and why has no one bought that Webley Longbow on Tim Dysons stall?

Saw three HW35E's for sale, and an even better one, one of the members on here was kind enough to show me.

It's now a 150 mile round trip for me, which I did today by motorcycle, don't let distance put you off going. These are great events. Many thanks to Peter & Liz.
    Last edited by coburn; 26-06-2022 at 03:39 PM.

I fully intended not to buy anything this time, but sadly one of Lauries crosman CG’s came home with me
    Morally flawed

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Thank you John for those reminders of an excellent day.

Had a great time as usual, looks like you missed the stall that had three Jackels for sale?

Oh, and why has no one bought that Webley Longbow on Tim Dysons stall?

Saw three HW35E's for sale, and an even better one, one of the members on here was kind enough to show me.

It's now a 150 mile round trip for me, which I did today by motorcycle, don't let distance put you off going. These are great events. Many thanks to Peter & Liz.
    Was that the stall outside? He had some woodstock versions too as well as 2 Khamsins and a Camargue. The ABS stocked ones were the same as ones I already own + mine have original open sights fitted! There was also an early Jackal Parabellum inside too but again sans sights.

What a great day - it just goes too quickly

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

Lovely pics John,

Enjoyed looking through them thanks for sharing

On my bucket list to do a kempton visit one day.

[QUOTE=Josie & John;8153686]Was that the stall outside? He had some woodstock versions too as well as 2 Khamsins and a Camargue. The ABS stocked ones were the same as ones I already own + mine have original open sights fitted! There was also an early Jackal Parabellum inside too but again sans sights.

John[/QUOT

Yes that's the one, I nearly missed it, he was beyond what I thought was the last stall outside. He had three Singlepoint sights for sale!

[QUOTE=coburn;8153705]
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Was that the stall outside? He had some woodstock versions too as well as 2 Khamsins and a Camargue. The ABS stocked ones were the same as ones I already own + mine have original open sights fitted! There was also an early Jackal Parabellum inside too but again sans sights.

John[/QUOT

Yes that's the one, I nearly missed it, he was beyond what I thought was the last stall outside. He had three Singlepoint sights for sale!
    I almost missed him too. He's been before and I photographed his stock last year. A 'spare' Singlepoint would have been nice but only one had mounts and the others had no turret covers.

John

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks John, I would not have been able to resist that Ray gun, and a few others.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thank you JM for attending and taking these quality photos. I thought the day went well...

It's a pity it isn't more central as it's a fair way from North Shropshire.

Very sad that I could not attend today. Great photos. Thank you for sharing them.