Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Park Photos 26 June 2022

Quote Originally Posted by steve medlock View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lEt...ew?usp=sharing

John,

Would you be able to tell me whose stand this is please? A friend is interested to know if one of those rifles is still available.

Thanks.
    Steve
    Hi Steve,

The link won't open?

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Steve,

The link won't open?

John
    Sorry John don't know why the link doesn't work. Its the 7th photo in your set. I think he said his name was Michael?

Regards
    Steve.

If it's the long line of rifles against a table, they were Mike Sharp's. His was the first stall I photographed when I arrived.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

PM sent

If it's the long line of rifles against a table, they were Mike Sharp's. His was the first stall I photographed when I arrived.

Kind regards,

John
    Thanks John.

thanks for sharing !!!

i must treat myself one year and go

atb
    Daniel
    my 2 in 1 self resetting HFT training/plinking metal targets for sale in brand new items section

Quote Originally Posted by Dan944 View Post
    thanks for sharing !!!

i must treat myself one year and go

atb
    Daniel
    You will be spoilt!

I didn't photograph every airgun that was there as there were other stalls too, some of which I have previously photographed.

September's fair is on the 4th and well worth placing in the diary.

John

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

You will be spoilt!

I didn't photograph every airgun that was there as there were other stalls too, some of which I have previously photographed.

September's fair is on the 4th and well worth placing in the diary.

John

thankyou !

and yes i woukd like i’m sure most of us ,wiukd be like a kid in a sweet shop!

i have been trying to go with a friend for last 4 years , so it’s on the cards . he wants a vintage rifle , i have far too many but not enough so i would just like to save a few hundred and buy something that takes my fancy , even if it’s a nice old pistol …… i just loooooove the old stuff over any of my new stuff ,…. far far more special in every way

Can’t wait!! would be great to both be able to make the september one ,..thanks for that, busy life with kids abd work akways just takes over then i manage to miss them!

all the best !

Daniel
    my 2 in 1 self resetting HFT training/plinking metal targets for sale in brand new items section

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post

Thankyou this is amaizing !

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Dan944 View Post
    thankyou !

and yes i woukd like i’m sure most of us ,wiukd be like a kid in a sweet shop!

i have been trying to go with a friend for last 4 years , so it’s on the cards . he wants a vintage rifle , i have far too many but not enough so i would just like to save a few hundred and buy something that takes my fancy , even if it’s a nice old pistol …… i just loooooove the old stuff over any of my new stuff ,…. far far more special in every way

Can’t wait!! would be great to both be able to make the september one ,..thanks for that, busy life with kids abd work akways just takes over then i manage to miss them!

all the best !

Daniel
    If you get to September's event, be sure to say hello. I'll be the fat bloke with a big camera!

Kind regads,

John

some lovely guns for sale there

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    some lovely guns for sale there
    Thank you for that, we are lucky to have a selection of new and old. Sometimes too much choice, I put this lot out at 2 fairs, priced from £150 - £300 and only 3 of the 28 sold. Only taking a few this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Thank you for that, we are lucky to have a selection of new and old. Sometimes too much choice, I put this lot out at 2 fairs, priced from £150 - £300 and only 3 of the 28 sold. Only taking a few this time.
    Please don’t bring any juveniles Pete, I don’t need the temptation
    Morally flawed