Thread: Just acquired a lovely brace of AA’s, but now in need of a RH stock.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enjoy the new toys buddy. How my old goldstar coming along? Be shifting a few of my theoben rammers soon and the other. 177 goldstar as well. Going more in to my mountain biking and less time for the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Enjoy the new toys buddy. How my old goldstar coming along? Be shifting a few of my theoben rammers soon and the other. 177 goldstar as well. Going more in to my mountain biking and less time for the guns.
    Cheers Chris, I’m sure I will enjoy them, especially once I’m actually able to shoot the TX 🤣.
    Goldstar’s doing very well ta, still trying to find a little more range time with it but that’s life eh….
    It certainly sits lovely in my collection next to my .177 Supartstar if nothing else atm. Lol
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

Quote Originally Posted by gizwaz View Post
    Cheers Chris, I’m sure I will enjoy them, especially once I’m actually able to shoot the TX 🤣.
    Goldstar’s doing very well ta, still trying to find a little more range time with it but that’s life eh….
    It certainly sits lovely in my collection next to my .177 Supartstar if nothing else atm. Lol
    I sold a mk1 superstar to a member on here. Still got my fave mk2 carbine though