Thread: Help needed Air Match mod 600 pistol

Help needed Air Match mod 600 pistol

Hi I’m after a bit of help/advise on how to remove the valve section at the rear of the pistol and also there is a pin that protrudes from the piston part that goes into the barrel sleeve on my Air Match mod 600 side lever target pistol, I was given the pistol by a friend as a non working project the seals have gone and need replacing it’s all stripped apart from I can’t get the rear valve section out and the little silver coloured pin that holds the side lever into the compression tube? So any help on how to get this final part stripped is gratefully received

Cheers Andy

Here is my mate Baz
    Hope you are well Andy

Andy, the valve unit at the back unscrews from the main body. It is a thin casting so be careful. As far as I can remember the pin on the cocking lever just taps out.

Baz

Pistol

I’m good thanks mate I hope you are too, thanks for the info I wouldn’t of guessed the rear valve unscrews from the main part of the body so that’s a great help
    The other thing I’m stuck with is the little silver pin that goes through the side lever cocking linkage into the main body tube it only sticks up around 5-6mm and can’t be tapped out as there is no hole underneath the body to put a punch in there I’ve tried gripping it wit pliers just to see if it turns do I could pull it out but no chance, I also need to remove this to get at the seals on the piston
    Thanks a lot

Andy

I’ve now got the pistol totally stripped and most of it is still n really good condition apart from the end has broken off a little slide that goes from the barrel to the rear of the valve bodydont know if it has anything to do with cocking the trigger mech or not?
    And I’ve noticed a small hole at the rear of the valve body with a little steel flap above it that moves up n down air just gushes out of this hole when I push the piston forward and cover the transfer port so I presume something is missing from that but don’t know what it is, so if anybody can help with with these two issues it’s much appreciated

ATB Andy

Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    I’ve now got the pistol totally stripped and most of it is still n really good condition apart from the end has broken off a little slide that goes from the barrel to the rear of the valve bodydont know if it has anything to do with cocking the trigger mech or not?
    And I’ve noticed a small hole at the rear of the valve body with a little steel flap above it that moves up n down air just gushes out of this hole when I push the piston forward and cover the transfer port so I presume something is missing from that but don’t know what it is, so if anybody can help with with these two issues it’s much appreciated

ATB Andy
    Andy, I am sure the little steel flap should close off when the dry fire lever is switched over to live fire position. The dry fire position dumps air so there is no compression on cocking for trigger practice only.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD