Thread: Airgunner magazine

Airgunner magazine

I was going through the mags and noticed I haven't had Airgunner for a couple of months, just read last two months Airgun World and another AGW came in the post the other day

I've not cancelled anything as far as I know, anyone else experiencing an issue ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

I had same problem ... well nearly ... a couple of months ago. I had a note from AG saying my direct debit or whatever had failed. It turned out that I had a 6 month subscription cycle and AG had stopped doing 6 month subscriptions. A call to the AG subscriotion phone number and it was soon sorted.
    Maybe not your issue but worth a check if you are on a 6 month cycle.
    Cheers, Phil

airgunner etc

I have (had) a subscription to Airgun World. The subscription ended about 6 weeks ago but it doesn't automatically renew and AGW hasn't contacted me to ask if I wish to renew. Is that what's happened to you by any chance?
    I'll wait for an interesting "free gift" I think before I take out another subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    I have (had) a subscription to Airgun World. The subscription ended about 6 weeks ago but it doesn't automatically renew and AGW hasn't contacted me to ask if I wish to renew. Is that what's happened to you by any chance?
    I'll wait for an interesting "free gift" I think before I take out another subscription.
    I'm not sure, it's odd, will have to check bank records and see what DD's are taken. I don't ecall seeing any correspondance either snail mail or email
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

They've just been bought out by Fieldsports Press so may be some issues around transferring subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by AdeC View Post
    They've just been bought out by Fieldsports Press so may be some issues around transferring subscriptions
    Ah that would explain change in DD then

Shooting mags

Hi all not sure if this is a interest to you but i read quite a few different mags this subsciption say me a fortune i under stand if you like to collect the paper mags you can share this sub if its not changed with five other members of your family https://gb.readly.com/gb