Thread: Benjamin akela- manometer thread size?

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?

Benjamin akela- manometer thread size?

I bought an Akela a couple of weeks ago and since then I've fitted a Rob Lane reg. Very easy to do and the rifle now shoots properly. Yet to discover the shot count but I know it's going to be good and consistent.

As the manometer no longer shows air tube pressure, but regged pressure, I'd like a manometer with a scale more suitable. perhaps up to 150bar tops. These can be bought but with a choice of thread sizes. Anyone happen to hnow what that is? 1/8bsp, 10mm, but probably not NPT as the gauge didn't have a tapered thread as far as I could see.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

bagnol and kirkwood were showing the gauges they have with sizing on thier web site!!!. any use?

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz1 View Post
    bagnol and kirkwood were showing the gauges they have with sizing on thier web site!!!. any use?
    Great- many thanks! Confirms what I thought so I can happily order a new gauge. M10
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk