Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Information on the rws 500 plus

Cheers for the reply’s chaps, think am moving it on as spares and repairs as the reg needs setting up, and I’ve talked to the normal people, about it, so now am thinking strip it and sell as parts to get my money back, if anyone as had 1 and done the regulator , or changed it let me no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter22 View Post
    Cheers for the reply’s chaps, think am moving it on as spares and repairs as the reg needs setting up, and I’ve talked to the normal people, about it, so now am thinking strip it and sell as parts to get my money back, if anyone as had 1 and done the regulator , or changed it let me no thanks
    Speak to Dave Brayford at Staffs Custom Rifles.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Hi I’ve emailed them see what that say thanks,

If no joy it’s going as spares/repair, and if someone knows these guns , easy fix. As everything works just need the reg setting right, and that’s out my league of what I no

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    just sell it on here stipulating the fault. PLenty on here capable of setting up a reg would buy it.

But you'll get a better returning fixing it.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

The green stocks could split iirc. Not sure about the black ones.
    It was a pricey air ranger. I dont have an RWS but I do have an Air Ranger in FAC. Its very accurate but imho its a good sniping rifle. Its too heavy and long to lug about in the field and even as a truck gun its unweildy and the weight kills your arm.
    Good simple reliable accurate and big lungs. I dont like bipods on bottles.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill