Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2022 - Round 5

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Exclamation Sussex Interclub HFT 2022 - Round 5

Hi Everyone,

Passing the half way mark of the series, Round 5 of this year's Sussex Interclub HFT is booked for one week tomorrow - Sunday the 10th of July - when we make a return trip to Ford HFT.

The range address is,

SHOTS,
    Burndell Rd,
    Yapton,
    BN18 0HR

The competition is open to all safe shooters with sub 12ft/lb air rifles from any of the five hosting clubs, Buxted, Ford, Horsham Hawks, Meon Valley, and Mile Oak, as well as members from our established visiting clubs, Iden Fern, Meon Valley, MAD and Bisley.

Other individuals are also very welcome to join us.

Gates will open at 8.00am with booking in commencing at 9.00am.

The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for around 9.50am. You must attend the safety briefing if you intend to shoot in the competition. Please remember: if you want to shoot with a specific person, do not leave booking-in to the last minute as you may be disappointed!

Adults £10.00

Juniors £5.00 (under 17)

The course will be set to the current 2022 UKAHFT rules. The rules can be found here.

Catering will be provided courtesy of the Ceasefire Café. The café will start serving food from 08.30.

Parking as usual will be in the main car park. Here you will be directed to a parking bay. As the car park and communal areas are open to the public, we would ask you to keep your rifles in their bags, slips, or cases, unless you are on the plinking range or on the course ready to start.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask, we are here to help!

As this year's SIHFT series is reduced by one round, to 9, it is your best 5 of however many rounds you enter which make up your final score. As a result, when we finish round 5 I will be publishing a 'full' table.

All the best

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Finally, I’ll get to shoot at Ford. Something has been in the diary every time until now. Looking forward to it 😎

Good luck to everyone shooting BARC tomorrow. Should be an excellent event. I’m going to have a go at FT at some point with my HFT rig and may well give it a go next year.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by shot2fek View Post
    Finally, I’ll get to shoot at Ford. Something has been in the diary every time until now. Looking forward to it 😎
    And looking like very UN Ford-like weather for the day, with little or no breeze. But Metcheck has been known to get it wrong

Look forward to seeing you there.
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member