Thread: Hello from Teddington

Hello from Teddington

Hi everyone, I've been involved with air rifles and pistols on and off for over 50 years. The "on" periods can be divided into four - first period was as a schoolboy when I had a couple of old air rifles (one was an Original) and a Diana 2 pop out pistol. Second period was when I had started working and I bought my first new air rifle, a BSA Airsporter. Third period was when I was well into target shooting with Anschutz 0.22 LR and an Anschutz 250 recoilless air rifle. Fourth and current period, now retired and have a small collection of springer, CO2 and PCP rifles.

welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by On-the-target View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been involved with air rifles and pistols on and off for over 50 years. The "on" periods can be divided into four - first period was as a schoolboy when I had a couple of old air rifles (one was an Original) and a Diana 2 pop out pistol. Second period was when I had started working and I bought my first new air rifle, a BSA Airsporter. Third period was when I was well into target shooting with Anschutz 0.22 LR and an Anschutz 250 recoilless air rifle. Fourth and current period, now retired and have a small collection of springer, CO2 and PCP rifles.

Welcome to the BBS. Should have called yourself Two Ton Ted
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404