Thread: BSA Light Pattern c1922

BSA Light Pattern c1922

Attached is a photo of my BSA Light Pattern c1922. I bought this cheaply with a few bits missing which I successfully sourced. It constantly amazes me that a 100 year old antique shoots well and is reasonably accurate, I wonder how many of todays air rifles will still be performing well in 2122?

I have a 1919 with factory installed peep sight. Its my favorite air rifle in my collection. I’m not sure any air rifle ever really topped this classic design and execution? It shoots like the day it was made. Unfortunately mine wasn’t cheap. Lol

Two very nice rifles. I'm not really a collector but back in the day I bought a new BSA Airsporter and took it into work where a small group of us did some target shooting in the grounds of my then place of work. The caretaker saw my rifle and said I've got an old BSA, I'll bring it in. Back then I was totally unaware of the Lincoln Jeffries type BSA's and when I saw it I was fascinated and thought one day I'll get one of my own. Well that day was quite a few decades but when this one became available I was pleased to get one.