Thread: Playing with my DruLove DU-10

Playing with my DruLove DU-10

Had this years, 5 shot semi, pellet fussy as were lots out there.
    Bored few days so got it out as I had seen a few bits over the years on sorting them out.
    Stripped, adjusted the claws and polished them, refitted and !!
    Once in a blue moon things go perfect !
    Now it shoots lead BBs, flatheads, roundheads, even BSA storms with NO issues !
    I loved it, but love it more now !!

Really nice gun now ! so many shots per cannister at about 2.5ftlb

Great to hear about, I've been lusting for one of those for many years!
    Too many airguns!

Trick with mine

The trick seemed to be really have the "claws" tight as poss to allow heads through (almost a friction fit, seemingly too tight) BUT polish the hell out of the claws where they touch the pellet. Lke this the blast/polish sorts out the tightness but does seem to delay the pell enough sothat the next never goes ! just works ! just tried CO2 pells and and even they work

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    one of my fave pistols
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I am amazed that you have got it to fire lead bb's, I always thought they needed the diablo shape to get them to work at all. Which ones did you use, Gamo or Smart Shot?

My Zastava is overdue an airing, I would be interested to experiment with some different ammo.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    I am amazed that you have got it to fire lead bb's, I always thought they needed the diablo shape to get them to work at all. Which ones did you use, Gamo or Smart Shot?

My Zastava is overdue an airing, I would be interested to experiment with some different ammo.
    Gamo rounds !
    odd thing was still only 5 rounds would fit/work correct, however this morning tried releaving the mag spring pressure using the screw on back face of bolt and have managed to get 7 gamo rounds firing correct !

After I asked my question, I remembered that a couple of years ago I had tried some Russian Kvintor Delta lightweight lead pellets, which are basically a tiny lead cup, not diablo shaped at all, but they worked well in the pistol, even with seven in there. However, they were hopelessly inaccurate and £10 for 400.

More of a novelty than anything else, they work out at 4.63 grains!

https://www./itm/324442533334?hash=i...3ABFBMmI7T3rtg
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    yup, they look crap

Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.