Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How are we doing, BoingyPeeps?
    Well I'm laid in bed enjoying a early long weekend Broke a toe yesterday, so painful to put on work boots.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Well I'm laid in bed enjoying a early long weekend Broke a toe yesterday, so painful to put on work boots.
    How did you go and do that ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    How did you go and do that ?
    Bare foot round the house, in a rush, stubbed my little toe on the lounge door. Went out for the afternoon around Whitby, came home took boot off, toe black and very swollen. Went to the hospital , they thought it was dislocated , after tugging it around and X rays, they decided it was broken.

Bare foot round the house, in a rush, stubbed my little toe on the lounge door. Went out for the afternoon around Whitby, came home took boot off, toe black and very swollen. Went to the hospital , they thought it was dislocated , after tugging it around and X rays, they decided it was broken.
    Doesn't sound like fun... fortunately you can still shoot

Get well soon Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    Doesn't sound like fun... fortunately you can still shoot

Get well soon Dave!
    Cheers mate

A good man would put his flip flops on and go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    A good man would put his flip flops on and go to work.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Ouch! I’m pretty sure I broke mine a month or so ago, stubbed it on the bed leg, boy ! Did I holler. Black and swollen for a couple of weeks and quite debilitating for while. Being a well ‘ard Cockney, I never went hospital
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ouch! I’m pretty sure I broke mine a month or so ago, stubbed it on the bed leg, boy ! Did I holler. Black and swollen for a couple of weeks and quite debilitating for while. Being a well ‘ard Cockney, I never went hospital
    Ouchies indeed.. Must have been just after the last Bash then, Pauly? Or was it before, 'cos when were you riding your new bike? Hope you're all good now Little Bruv.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I feel your pain Dave
    My ex rearranged the bedroom furniture while I was out. Tried to sneak in without waking her and ouch!! Broken little toe.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ouchies indeed.. Must have been just after the last Bash then, Pauly? Or was it before, 'cos when were you riding your new bike? Hope you're all good now Little Bruv.
    Now I’ve thought about it Tone, it was actually a few months ago, how time flies ! Yet, the last Bash seems like months ago now and it was only weeks.
    Loving the new bike though. Got 300 miles on the clock now but the weather hasn’t been that inviting just lately to get a few more on it.

Now I’ve thought about it Tone, it was actually a few months ago, how time flies ! Yet, the last Bash seems like months ago now and it was only weeks.
    Loving the new bike though. Got 300 miles on the clock now but the weather hasn’t been that inviting just lately to get a few more on it.
    Yep, time does indeed fly by, Pauly.. And, as you say, that wonderful last Bash does seem like it was ages ago. Really can't wait until the new Bash Season is upon us and friends can re-unite once again. Let's hope we still get a few more milder and dry days so you can enjoy that motorsickle!

I can beat that Pauly boy.

About 25 years ago I had some steel drop across my right foot just behind my steel toe cap, my foot hurt like hell and I just thought I'd bruised it badly.
    After struggling to walk at work for a fortnight I gave in and went to A&E where I saw a right bitch of a doctor, she said she didn't think I'd broken anything as I was walking on it, but she begrudgingly agreed to an X-ray.
    The bitch soon started apologising when she put the X-ray on the backlit panel --- I'd broken five bones across my foot in a really neat row, I'd basically chopped my foot in half.
    The funniest thing I've ever seen was her giving a dismissive glance at the X-ray and then doing a classic shocked comedy double take.

I went back to work the next day.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I can beat that Pauly boy.

About 25 years ago I had some steel drop across my right foot just behind my steel toe cap, my foot hurt like hell and I just thought I'd bruised it badly.
    After struggling to walk at work for a fortnight I gave in and went to A&E where I saw a right bitch of a doctor, she said she didn't think I'd broken anything as I was walking on it, but she begrudgingly agreed to an X-ray.
    The bitch soon started apologising when she put the X-ray on the backlit panel --- I'd broken five bones across my foot in a really neat row, I'd basically chopped my foot in half.
    The funniest thing I've ever seen was her giving a dismissive glance at the X-ray and then doing a classic shocked comedy double take.

I went back to work the next day.

All the best Mick
    We'd expect nothing less from a warrior like you, Mr F.

Ouch! So, maybe dislocated to start with but they broke it after tugging it about? Try to make the most of your extended little "break" and I hope you're feeling better very quickly.