Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    As I gather from the thread you've just started, Pete.. Be nice if the piston you seek exists in another Gamo model to give you both your stroke reduction and the spring room you seek. If not, to be fair, I think I'd be quite happy with either of the other routes......your existing set-up with reduced stroke and a little less spring room or even the longer, standard stroke, albeit with, maybe, a "lazier" feel.....I wonder if there'd be a slightly longer and softer spring out there that would help?
    I have been keeping an eye out for smaller wire springs, the only ones I've seen so far are at Protek (2.5mm but not overly large but is about £12) and at Custom Air Seals in Oz but he wants about £25 for one, also there was some on the bay of evil from China but I think Mark (Capital bee) said he'd tried them but wasn't overly impressed with them, I will ask at Knibbs today if they do any springs under 3mm thick.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Thumbs up

Might even make the next one if I can stand long enough (diabetic complications)
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

I hope all goes well for you, Jonathan, and that you're able to join us again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Up the page but without a Boing today due to the very sad news of the passing of Ian Jones. Such a loss to the airgun community and one of our greats gone. He made his mark at one of the Bashes at Mick's once, as I'm sure he will have lit up any event he attended / organised. Rest in peace, Ian.

Muted boing.

How are we doing, BoingyPeeps?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How are we doing, BoingyPeeps?
    Well I'm laid in bed enjoying a early long weekend Broke a toe yesterday, so painful to put on work boots.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Well I'm laid in bed enjoying a early long weekend Broke a toe yesterday, so painful to put on work boots.
    How did you go and do that ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    How did you go and do that ?
    Bare foot round the house, in a rush, stubbed my little toe on the lounge door. Went out for the afternoon around Whitby, came home took boot off, toe black and very swollen. Went to the hospital , they thought it was dislocated , after tugging it around and X rays, they decided it was broken.

Bare foot round the house, in a rush, stubbed my little toe on the lounge door. Went out for the afternoon around Whitby, came home took boot off, toe black and very swollen. Went to the hospital , they thought it was dislocated , after tugging it around and X rays, they decided it was broken.
    Doesn't sound like fun... fortunately you can still shoot

Get well soon Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    Doesn't sound like fun... fortunately you can still shoot

Get well soon Dave!
    Cheers mate

A good man would put his flip flops on and go to work.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Ouch! I’m pretty sure I broke mine a month or so ago, stubbed it on the bed leg, boy ! Did I holler. Black and swollen for a couple of weeks and quite debilitating for while. Being a well ‘ard Cockney, I never went hospital
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ouch! So, maybe dislocated to start with but they broke it after tugging it about? Try to make the most of your extended little "break" and I hope you're feeling better very quickly.