Thread: JG AIRGUNS - Huge Collection of Vintage Parts & Spares For Sale.

JG AIRGUNS - Huge Collection of Vintage Parts & Spares For Sale.

Some of you might not be aware JG AIRGUNS have a huge catalogue of Airgun parts and can help you get the parts that are no longer available in the Uk.

Based in the US, JG Airguns has been a full service Airgun repair and parts supply business since 1993, It’s now primary business is supplying airgun parts all around the world.

They sell pellet gun parts, BB gun, Spring Piston, CO2, Pneumatic airguns parts to repair shops and hobbyists. Their stock of new, used, NOS, and reproduction parts is quite extensive and dates as far back as the 1850s.

They also supply books, pellets, BBs, scopes, and accessories. Their website provides a valuable reference and useful source for your airgun needs.

I personally can recommend them helping me source my Webley, HY-Score & Quackenbush parts over the last 5 Years.

The parts and Spares are normally shipped from the US Warehouse within a few working days.

The JG AIRGUNS Website is very easy to use too.

https://www.jgairguns.biz/

They are very helpful I’ve found.
    Morally flawed

The JG stands for John Groenewold. I don't know if he's still in charge or not, but he's certainly been very helpful over the years. I last bought some small bits for a Haenel 28 and although it wasn't cheap getting them sent from the US, it was the only source available in the world and pretty amazing to be able to buy new spares at all nearly a century after the pistol was made.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

sounds very good