Thread: Strelok + and Pro differences

Strelok + and Pro differences

Ladies and gents,

Anyone know what the difference is between the options of Strelok + and Strelok Pro are..? The free one doesn't give much in terms of reticle and pellet etc. What extra do you get for each level, trying to work out if its a fiver or tenner to get what is useable for air rifle ranges...?
    Cheers Bongo

Strelok pro has the ballistic data for hundreds of cartridges & pellets already programmed in along with some other options like moving targets & more reticles.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

FB user grp

I am not sure about the Air rifle side, I use Strelock Pro for my Long range firearm calculations.

There is an excellent user group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stre...sticsUserGroup

Most questions are answered very quickly

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by bongobango View Post
    Ladies and gents,

Anyone know what the difference is between the options of Strelok + and Strelok Pro are..? The free one doesn't give much in terms of reticle and pellet etc. What extra do you get for each level, trying to work out if its a fiver or tenner to get what is useable for air rifle ranges...?
    Cheers Bongo
    Chairgun's free & imo is far easier to use as well as as being designed for air rifles.

Maybe its me but I never could get chairgun to work, when I'd push out the range it always fell apart. I have an HW77 and since I got Strelok Pro I have complete satisfaction. After you input the muzzle and distance velocities and test it out with a shot if its wrong you can correct it so it learns your BC. I've found it incredible' I still regularly chuckle when plinking at targets at new distances and elevations and hit them first time once I get my part right. It has a built in angle measurer , I always struggled when shooting at extreme angles. You'd think I was being paid by them but its the best money I've ever spent on a shooting accessory.