Thread: QYS Streamlined

QYS Streamlined

I've tried the QYS Domed in regular and heavy and found them to be marginally better than the Air Arms Fields.
    Not managed to get hold of any Streamlined yet.
    Are they worth the search? (to be used in HFT500)
    The problem with being old is that you can remember when things weren't crap. Sometimes.

QYS Streamlined 8.48g works superbly in my .177 hw98
    Most pcps ive seen use the 9.56g version.

Quote Originally Posted by dearne75 View Post
    QYS Streamlined 8.48g works superbly in my .177 hw98
    Most pcps ive seen use the 9.56g version.
    All I could get at the time were 8.48 Domed in 4.50mm and 9.56 Domed in 4.49mm. That doesn't make it a valid comparison, but I'll see what I can get hold of next time. I get slightly better groups with the 8.48, the difference is marginal at best though.
    The problem with being old is that you can remember when things weren't crap. Sometimes.

I use the streamlined 8.48gr 4.50 in my HW95 and TX200, and out to 45yds they out perform everything else I've tried

Thewolfman.co.uk usually has stock
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    I use the streamlined 8.48gr 4.50 in my HW95 and TX200, and out to 45yds they out perform everything else I've tried

Thewolfman.co.uk usually has stock
    I'm very wary of posted pellets after a few poorly packed / badly handled experiences. Are pellets from 'The Wolfman' well wrapped?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrott View Post
    I'm very wary of posted pellets after a few poorly packed / badly handled experiences. Are pellets from 'The Wolfman' well wrapped?
    I've spent a lot of money with them, and never had an issue with damages, they use RM, whole sleeves of pellets are wrapped in quality bubble wrap, and then sent in boxes of decent foam chips (I reused some as filling for a cheap nylon cushion cover form to use as a seat cushion for shooting and still kept their shape 2+ years down the line)
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

I've spent a lot of money with them, and never had an issue with damages, they use RM, whole sleeves of pellets are wrapped in quality bubble wrap, and then sent in boxes of decent foam chips (I reused some as filling for a cheap nylon cushion cover form to use as a seat cushion for shooting and still kept their shape 2+ years down the line)
    Great. Thanks for that, I'll give them a go. Prices look good too.

Just received a couple of tins of Streamlined and Streamlined Heavies. As you said, very well wrapped despite the small order. I'll certainly use them again.
    Thanks for the link.
    Just waiting for the wind to drop below 30 MPH now!