Thread: American guns. series 2 dvd

American guns. series 2 dvd

Managed to get series 1 but cannot find series 2 for sale in america or austrailia. Surely there is somewhere you can pick up the series 2. Its the one with gunsmoke gunshop that customises or builds guns to a customers spec. Rich whyatt is the owner.

Maybe something to do with him being arrested for fraud, tax evasion & handling stolen goods (iirc) amongst other things
    Also turns out he was operating under a licence for a different gun shop & he got 6.5 years in jail, & the program was cancelled.

Still better than the other program 'sons of guns' who's owner got 2 life sentences plus 40 years, for rape

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Maybe something to do with him being arrested for fraud, tax evasion & handling stolen goods (iirc) amongst other things
    Also turns out he was operating under a licence for a different gun shop & he got 6.5 years in jail, & the program was cancelled.

Still better than the other program 'sons of guns' who's owner got 2 life sentences plus 40 years, for rape
    Never liked that will hayden. Right arrogant bugger he was. Picked up season 1 of american guns. Will just keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post

You know the nicest people

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Never liked that will hayden. Right arrogant bugger he was. Picked up season 1 of american guns. Will just keep looking.
    My point above was I don't think series 2 was ever released as a set by Discovery due to the legal issues.

I think you can still watch/buy the American guns programs via the production company web site imdb.com,
    unlike "son's" which has had all presence removed from all platforms worldwide, completely & forever.

i think you are right