Thread: Money pit

Money pit

Hi all,
    I have just bought a mk1 HW 80..... Now first job will be to tune it( what ever the current trend is) Its going to need a nice silencer too( possibly like an old Venom) ... I also want a nice replacement walnut stock as well.... Its all starting to add up.... Good init!!

Nice easy to work on guns,not to sure about the moderator though.
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

DM80 does some lovely mods. Mach 1.5

Thanks for that, already got him earmarked for a quick release pin for the cocking link....

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Yep

[IMG][/IMG]

Lovely classic, proven rifles and worth the spend on getting it just to your liking.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Lovely classic, proven rifles and worth the spend on getting it just to your liking.
    Exactly!!!!!!
    VAYA CON DIOS

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    Hi all,
    I have just bought a mk1 HW 80..... Now first job will be to tune it( what ever the current trend is) Its going to need a nice silencer too( possibly like an old Venom) ... I also want a nice replacement walnut stock as well.... Its all starting to add up.... Good init!!
    I don't know if I'd do all that to a MK 1 --- any other MK I'd say go for it.

I'm not looking at this from a sentimental point of view, I'm just thinking good genuine MK1s are getting thin on the ground and are quite collectable, so you could be devaluing it when another MK would easily make what you wanted.

But it's your gun and you can do what you like with it.

All the best Mick