Thread: North Wales

North Wales

Hello there. I知 retired and looking at possibly getting in to air rifle shooting so just trying to glean more info at the moment. Due to age and pretty bad arthritis it looks like I would be restricted to bench shooting. Some years back there used to be a shooting club in Wrexham but it seems to have disappeared? I値l continue gathering more knowledge on whether this could be a sport for me and thank you for letting me in.

Hello
    It looks like there is one on Deeside, the North Wales Shooting School with two air rifle ranges. https://www.nwshootingschool.co.uk/staff
    It might be worth trying them

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Hello
    It looks like there is one on Deeside, the North Wales Shooting School with two air rifle ranges. https://www.nwshootingschool.co.uk/staff
    It might be worth trying them
    Thanks for that Eric. I致e driven past them but always thought they were shotgun only

welcome to the forum neighbour, your only up the road from me so to speak. as already mentioned there is a range at the north wales shooting school but there is also field and falcon in rossett which is much closer for you, not been myself but do know a few chaps who have been there in the past. don't use the shop itself though as they'll sell you any old crap at over the top prices, saying that though nws are exactly the same.
    if your looking to buy you have dragon fieldsports local to you and a very good shop at Deva Arms on the queensferry ind est

Thanks Eric and edted very much appreciate the advice, I値l have a look at both options.

welcome to the forum bud

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find it helpful and community minded.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!