Thread: About BUYING ammo in 2023 online (one up for Wolfman)

About BUYING ammo in 2023 online (one up for Wolfman)

So I have seen the nightmare situations many gunners have faced with Volmir it, My heart goes out to those struggling to get ammo or money back.

So about 5 days ago I ordred 5 tins of JSB Exact ammo from Wolfman via his E bay shop, Today the package arrived, in PERFECT condition, Cost roughly £18 a tin compared to our local RFDs £22 a tin. So I'm chuffed to bits. However here is a notable point, look at the packaging Wolfman used. Hard outer box, soluable foam infill , surrounding THREE layers of bubble wrap around another cardboard box. Talk about high quality packaging. AND FREE DELIVERY BY RM PF 48hr delivery Well done WM. I will use him again.

Well worth knowing that. I’ve also found that Airgun101shop is also very good on a similar basis to what you’ve experienced.

I'll second this, have always found them to be very keenly priced and superb service - via their website you also get bulk discounts and loyalty points
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Same with JS Ramsbottoms.
    I have had a fair bit of ammo off them over this last year Quick service, good prices and bombproof packaging.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

I've had good results with Ramsbottoms Uttings and Wolfman all good. Special heads up to Ramsbottoms for the gun cleaning rod kit delivered today and used immediately to set about two Meteor barrels. OMG some carp came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    OMG some carp came out.
    That’s different- never had a fish stuck in an Airgun barrel before!
    Eric

If I had said crap in the barrel some one would have assumed it was an instruction.

Worth looking ar Intershoot as well

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreengrass View Post
    Same with JS Ramsbottoms.
    I have had a fair bit of ammo off them over this last year Quick service, good prices and bombproof packaging.
    Absolutely.. Good to hear others can get it right, too. And buying from our sponsor is a big positive for me also.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    I've had good results with Ramsbottoms Uttings and Wolfman all good.
    Totally agree, I've been using the same for years, if I was buying a lot of different pellets in one hit, I'd use whoever had them all in stock.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in