Thread: BSA Spitfire

BSA Spitfire

My son has just moved house and dragged out his long forgotten .22 Spitfire and has asked me to sell it for him!. I cant find any for sale and have no idea what to ask for it, or the easiest way to sell it. I seem to remember when he last used it 8 or so years ago, that he was complaining that it didnt hold a charge for long so probably a set of seals/service is required. Condition wise it is pretty good with a few marks. Any info gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by Tancho View Post
    My son has just moved house and dragged out his long forgotten .22 Spitfire and has asked me to sell it for him!. I cant find any for sale and have no idea what to ask for it, or the easiest way to sell it. I seem to remember when he last used it 8 or so years ago, that he was complaining that it didnt hold a charge for long so probably a set of seals/service is required. Condition wise it is pretty good with a few marks. Any info gratefully received.
    They like marmite and they are a bugger to work on i have been told? you see them pop up no and the for sale any thing from £120-£300 they was two models a standard fill and High fill --i think the standard one you need a small bottle that screws in the gun -and the other can be filled via a pump or dive tank

Either sell ‘requiring service’ or get the work done - though not many do it
    I think DM80 on here can -

They need to be used weekly not to seize up -
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Spitfire

Hello. You can sell on this forum or Airgunforums. Just add needs a service. Lovely rifles and £250 if metal/stock finish is original and nice condition,
    Best intent. Jules

Thanks guys, I will get some photos and put it up for on here to start I think.