Thread: hi from Staffordshire

hi from Staffordshire

I am new to the forum so just finding my way around, I already recognize a few names from other airgun forums so hello you lot

I have been shooting since I was 9 years old and am now 59, i started off with a Meteor and went down the usual route of better and more expensive stuff, basically most of the top end springers and a few pcp's thrown in for good measure now I seem to have gone full circle and ended up with a small collection of cranky old springers of different makes and I enjoy the challenge of shooting them all

Most of my guns have been bought as wrecks from carboot sales, auctions or online and getting them working reasonably well is something else I also enjoy

Off to have a proper mooch around now so if I pop up on a thread at least you have an idea of who I am now

Cheers Tony

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome aboard Tony.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Hi Tony and a very warm welcome.

You're of the same era as myself and we seem to have followed similar trajectories.

Enjoy the forum, it's a great place. And how about meeting a good few of the springer enthusiasts in an informal setting at the forthcoming Boinger Bash? I know you'd love it.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

welcome to the forum

Welcome to a fellow springer fan.