Thread: SMK Victory Pellets - Will go up I'm sure

SMK Victory Pellets - Will go up I'm sure

Well, I guess it's inevitable they will put price up on the SMK Victory pellets

I've tried some in 22 and got without trying got a one inch group at 27 yards from a pellet fussy (springer) rifle. The main centre was 1/2 inch, which was what jsb's would have done, with only the odd shot further out increasing overall group. ( You can kinda tell the odd one is a tad tighter or looser when loading, but the few with slightly skewed skirts - that didn't make a difference at 27 yards)
    That's smaller than an air pistol 5 one one side style of target, and perfectly adequate for plinking / garden / short range pests imo _

I just tried some 22 in an Old Webley with a Red Dot that normally likes Hades. as I suspected the thin skirt seemed to expand to fit the Webley bore well _ At close ranges (ratting, feral range) no difference in groups from the 3x more costly JSB's

I managed to get some 22's for a fiver, and just ordered some 177s also at a fiver to try

I know these kind of posts tend to result in prices suddenly going up _

They are definitely worth getting 1/2 dozen tins if you can find them at the 'right price' if you shoot 'close up' or enjoy casual 'target plinking' out to 30 yards ....

I know others have found these particularly pcp friendly in both cals I gather _
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Not tried those pellets but any cheap ones that group good enough for me has my interest. Best pellets for hunting / serious targets but plinking & not serious target shooting I allways go for as cheap as possible.
    Rabbit Stew, no artificial additives except lead.
    IF THE MUD REACHES YOUR KNEES GET OUT OF THE FIELD QUICK.
    WANTED. UNF MOD.

I have tired and used the implode one's in .177 they worked super good they are very much like pest control but as said i bet when more use them with success thy will go up but hopefully not

Bought 2500 at £7.50 a tin.will see how they get on with my springers.

Well they went up !

Drapers seem to be the best price now at £7, with a fixed £5 postage

https://drapers-airguns.co.uk/smk-vi...-domed-22.html

I replaced the banana barrel on a beaten up Cometa bought off here (Thank you Chambers Gunmakers) and it turned out a bit pellet fussy.
    Had that before with older Cometa barrels

Anyway - best pellet was FTT but very modest power. 2nd best, and only just 2nd best SMK Victory shock, and a full 11.2 ftlbs too .....

I'm really liking the SMK Victory shock, and pretty much think the same as most pellets, just require a good barrel / pellet match

So far - old UK Webley, Cometa, and Diana have really liked them .Wish I'd been able to stock up when still a fiver a tin .....doh - still 7 quid now seems reasonable, I remember getting incy when Superdomes went up to that (LOL) ! .....
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34