I just sold my 90, and whilst stripping it, thought I'd go a quick pictographical guide on how to refit the trigger guard (which incorporates the safety on the Elite trigger) without damage, as it's not very intuitive.

Hope this is useful.

1) cock the trigger. First pic shows uncocked - see the pawl is near the trigger pressure adjustment screw:

Just pull the pawl thingy (my finger point at it in second pic) towards the muzzle until it cocks; the trigger blade moves back when you do this.

Pawl position with the trigger cocked

2) Fit the trigger guard untit gently. It will also most go on, but rock slightly on something proud in the centre... push (you may have to work it in and out a couple of times) the safety button (pictured below) and it will drop down

3) Screw it down, obviously keeper screw last, making sure the guard doesn't move / rise up. If anything feels wrong, stop.

4) "fire" the still cocked trigger (you will not be able to cock the gun untl you have done this). Everything should move freely including the safety and the release click will be obvious.

HTH - JB