Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frank Korn (Frakor)

I never got to know Frank but have seen plenty of pictures of his collection.

It is a sad loss to lose an air gun enthusiast of this magnitude.

I hope there is provision for the air rifles to go to a museum or is maintained as the collection now stands.

I don't like saying r i p so I'll just say.

May all your pellets now have angel wings Frank.
    Hw77+7

Just came across these which Frank sent me:

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I've just seen this post on another airgun forum:

i`ve been involved in the selling of Frank`s collection. They`re sold to different people. On the Dutch airgunforum there has been a topic in wich his guns have been sold. One of Frank`s friend has sold a lot of `m. Next er rto that they`re being sold on the internet on some second hand site. For as far as i k ow now most of `m are sold now.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Frank helped me out with specs and such with a few air rifles that I or Jeff were working on. Like many, I knew Frank from the pages of air gun forums, never on a personal level. I gauged that he was as true in person as he was on these pages. Truly a man generous of spirit.

R.I.P Frank and my heartfelt wishes for healing to all his family and friends.

From the news in your post Danny, I can only assume that his wishes were that his collection be offered to all enthusiasts and not become the exclusive possession of only a few.
    Consistent of a man generous of spirit.