Thread: Hft comps north west

Hft comps north west

Hi I知 looking to start doing hft once I have bought a rifle

I知 keen to partake in any comps around the northwest that may be a available so if there are any clubs close by that do it that would be great I am a member of Blackburn outdoor and I知 going to start using there course soon to use it for practice
    Regards Carl

Rivington is close ,Ian will be along shortly

Hi Carl ,
    I’m Alan , Chairman at Blackburn Outdoor.
    As you may know , we are an informal plinking club providing a safe range environment for you to come and enjoy your sport . We do also have a HFT practice course available .
    Before COVID we held Rifle and Pistol fun shoots every couple of months . We have a Charity fun shoot coming up in October.
    Rivington Riflemen are heavily involved in HFT and are a great bunch of people . They partake in several competitions throughout the year .
    Ian Jones , our founder from many years ago is a wealth of knowledge about HFT and will no doubt be along shortly with his advice .
    Don’t believe everything they say about him , it’s not all true !
    Last edited by Alakar; 25-09-2022 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr dink View Post
    Rivington is close ,Ian will be along shortly
    And don't call me 'shortly'.

While Rivington R still have an interest in HFT the main participants in this area are now Wosley FTC.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/213792715876224/

While our club still retains its large outdoor range for the members to use for informal HFT/FT practice most are now into 50M bench rest competitive shooting. Both groups use our indoor range for zeroing, pellet testing and picking on me.
    Last edited by I. J.; 30-09-2022 at 06:24 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Hi Carl ,
    I知 Alan , Chairman at Blackburn Outdoor.
    As you may know , we are an informal plinking club providing a safe range environment for you to come and enjoy your sport . We do also have a HFT practice course available .
    Before COVID we held Rifle and Pistol fun shoots every couple of months . We have a Charity fun shoot coming up in October.
    Rivington Riflemen are heavily involved in HFT and are a great bunch of people . They partake in several competitions throughout the year .
    Ian Jones , our founder from many years ago is a wealth of knowledge about HFT and will no doubt be along shortly with his advice .
    Don稚 believe everything they say about him , it痴 not all true !
    It is! It is!
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk