Thread: Help! Everywhere is shut! Need some .22 pellet

Help! Everywhere is shut! Need some .22 pellet

Is there a big event taking place or something?

New (to me) pistol has arrived, .22, and everything else I own is .177 - I've got some on order, but new toy impatience is getting the better of me, and I can't wait until Tuesday for the postie to deliver

Anybody in Southampton/Eastleigh got a pinch of .22 pellets they could be persuaded to part with? Not fussy about type/brand
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

If you want to travel as far as Winchester, I can supply some pellets to keep you shooting.

Very kind, but I'm currently restricted to buses with my pass or a pushbike until DVLA find my licence application from the bottom of their mail room! I make it as far as Otterbourne daily for work, so if you are the southern edge of Winchester maybe......

Still... Got time to fettle trigger, and as it's a SSP I can at least dry fire it or make pew pew noises
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

just had a word with my brother-in-law who lives in fair oak Horton heath and he has a full tin of air arms pellets if your interested
    rapid 7 mk2 .22/btas 30ftlbs fac./fx verminator 177
    rapid 17 mk1 regged(by ben taylor)in mk2 stock
    savage hmr and dm80 mod/ crickett .22