Thread: misaligned transfer port on cp2

misaligned transfer port on cp2

Hi all, I have recently bought a smk victory cp2 .22 and when was assembling it i noticed the transfer port was misaligned i hear this is happens a lot with this model what do you guys do to rectify this i have tried youtube but only found one that dealt with the issue but was not very clear what to do,other than using a dremel,can someone help please,thanks rgds stubbs4612

My own Cp1 has a misalignment issue with the bolt bore to the barrel.
    I think its something we have to live with at this price point, unless you are able to return the gun to the place you bought it.
    If you want to have a go at fixing it, it would, as you said, probably involve machining to align parts better.
    Too many airguns!

have you a pic of it as it is pretty hard to be misaligned as all the parts, breech tp cylinder and valve are interference fit so unless one is drilled off center they will all align
    where you could have an issue is the barrel port not aligning up and also the barrel port can be obstructed partially by the shoulder of the probe

As you have no power restrictions where you live, if the mismatch is not too much you could open up both holes with a dremel to match as close as possible.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD