Thread: Webley Falcon .22

Webley Falcon .22

Thought i would put this in here as its a collectable rifle, I have put in the for sale section with pictures a early Webley Falcon, price £70.

price drop now £60
    Last edited by jjjjjj; 30-09-2022 at 09:15 AM.

Price drop bump now £60.

Webley Falcon

Yes please jj,you have PM.
    Thanks H

Quote Originally Posted by HOMER View Post
    Yes please jj,you have PM.
    Thanks H
    Now Sold and Paid for.

Enjoy it, Homer. I was sorely tempted - but already have a Falcon in .22. IMHO more solidly constructed than Meteors of similar age. There are days when I prefer it to my Mk 3's,

ATB

Bru.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    Enjoy it, Homer. I was sorely tempted - but already have a Falcon in .22. IMHO more solidly constructed than Meteors of similar age. There are days when I prefer it to my Mk 3's,

ATB

Bru.
    Hello Bru yep I intend to, It's taken long enough. I've been after a Falcon for quite sometime, always seemed to miss them,, so far. I've got a couple of hawks but not really in same league re build quality, also for me its just about the prettiest light sporter ever, it seems the only weak spot being the Milbro/Diana piston. The idea of the mild steel pressed piston body really lets the design down as it did with the series 70's Milbros, looks like that bit was designed by the accountants.
    regards
    H

Hello Bru yep I intend to, It's taken long enough. I've been after a Falcon for quite sometime, always seemed to miss them,, so far. I've got a couple of hawks but not really in same league re build quality, also for me its just about the prettiest light sporter ever, it seems the only weak spot being the Milbro/Diana piston. The idea of the mild steel pressed piston body really lets the design down as it did with the series 70's Milbros, looks like that bit was designed by the accountants.
    regards
    H
    HOMER Tried sending you a PM It will not send its saying your PM is full needs empting, Hope you see this on here.

regards
    H
    Definitely a different league to the Hawk regarding build quality, think that was when the bean counters really took over at Webley - at least when my Mk 2 Hawk was made. Can't say I've heard of any issues with the piston on the Falcon.
    They do seem to be rare compared to the rival Meteor, think they cost a bit more at the time.
    I'd really like one in .177 as well...

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Thumbs up Inbox

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    HOMER Tried sending you a PM It will not send its saying your PM is full needs empting, Hope you see this on here.
    All cleared now jj, thanks.