Thread: Bsa r 12

Bsa r 12

Hi I was on this site years ago, thought I would come back and see what's going on. I have been thinking about changing from my R10 to the new R12,but have been hearing not favourable reports about them, has anybody on the site heard anything about them, any remarks would be grateful

Regards Chris

Hi Chris and a very warm welcome to the forum.

I'm far from being expert in things PCP related. What I can say, though, is that an attendee at the last Boinger Bash brought his new R12 along. It's a thing of beauty in terms of looks, execution, balance, finish etc. And very slick in use, too. And extremely accurate. He used it pretty extensively over the weekend and has been getting plenty of use from it both before the weekend and afterwards. Totally reliable and he's loving it. Obviously not the definitive "buyer's guide", but boding well, I thought.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Interesting,I have only heard good things about them so far.there’s some reviews out there.

i had no issues with the one i owned

Bsa r 12

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    i had no issues with the one i owned
    what you've had one & got rid already? An R12 that is ,as the op title said?